Yingli Solar Panels
Yingli Solar (NYSE:YGE) is the world’s largest solar panel manufacturer based on 2012 solar panel shipments.
Customers in over 80 countries have chosen Yingli Solar panels for their solar needs. Here are just a few reasons why:
- Yingli Solar offers high-performance, multi-crystalline solar cells that deliver solar panel efficiencies of up to 15.9%, reducing installation costs while maximizing kWh output.
- Yingli Solar’s robust, corrosion-resistant aluminum frame withstands wind and snow—up to 2400Pa and 5400Pa, respectively.
- Yingli Solar offers a leading limited power warranty* on its solar panels, ensuring 91.2% of rated power for 10 years, and 80.7% of rated power for up to 25 years, as well as a 10-year limited product warranty.
- Yingli Solar has optimized its packaging to protect the solar panels during transport, while minimizing on-site waste. Its manufacturing facility is certified to ISO9001 Quality Management System standards.
- As part of its commitment to driving solar energy awareness, Yingli Solar is the first renewable energy company to sponsor the U.S. National Soccer Teams and the 2014 FIFA World CupTM.
- Yingli Solar recently published its first global Corporate Sustainability Report outlining the company’s commitment to social and environmental responsibility.
* In compliance with its warranty terms and conditions.
What Can You Save With Solar?
With no end in sight for soaring electricity rates, your switch to solar will secure affordable power for your home & family for years to come.