LG Solar Panels
The Mono X™ module provides long-lasting clean, renewable and affordable energy for residential, commercial and utility applications.
LG’s Mono X™ solar module is loaded with features for easy installation, use and maintenance. The Mono X™ module provides long-lasting clean, renewable and affordable energy for residential, commercial and utility applications. LG panels are made exclusively with LG-owned solar cells, which undergo 100% electroluminescent tests.
- LG solar panels include a power output warranty of 80.25% for up to 25 years.
- Each cell is produced with a sturdy screw-type aluminum structure with a dust-resistant LG sloped-front frame and front-capillary water drain.
- The Mono X™ module is the first in the world authorized to display the Carbonfree Certified® Label. To qualify for this certification, the module passed a rigorous Life Cycle Assessment from raw materials to end of use.
- The solar panels are designed with slim, lightweight, and durable glass that is able to withstand heavy loads up to 5400 Pa.
- LG’s rigorous quality testing assures the stated power outputs, with a positive nominal tolerance starting at 0%. Its testing labs have earned the stamp of approval from both TUV Rheinland and Underwriters Laboratories, another sign of LG’s commitment to excellence.
What Can You Save With Solar?
With no end in sight for soaring electricity rates, your switch to solar will secure affordable power for your home & family for years to come.