LG’s Mono X™ solar module is loaded with features for easy installation, use and maintenance. The Mono X™ module provides long-lasting clean, renewable and affordable energy for residential, commercial and utility applications. LG panels are made exclusively with LG-owned solar cells, which undergo 100% electroluminescent tests.
- LG solar panels include a power output warranty of 80.25% for up to 25 years.
- Each cell is produced with a sturdy screw-type aluminum structure with a dust-resistant LG sloped-front frame and front-capillary water drain.
- The Mono X™ module is the first in the world authorized to display the Carbonfree Certified® Label. To qualify for this certification, the module passed a rigorous Life Cycle Assessment from raw materials to end of use.
- The solar panels are designed with slim, lightweight, and durable glass that is able to withstand heavy loads up to 5400 Pa.
- LG’s rigorous quality testing assures the stated power outputs, with a positive nominal tolerance starting at 0%. Its testing labs have earned the stamp of approval from both TUV Rheinland and Underwriters Laboratories, another sign of LG’s commitment to excellence.
Download Manual – View Warranty